Dick Neck: Origins Dick Neck: Origins

...

This flash deserves a 10/10, if anyone disagrees with me then they can suck DrForemans Dick Neck for all i care.

Phobotech responds:

lol...or at least give him a hickey. It's the same thing.

Music Movie Music Movie

That was unique

That was something else, i loved it. Streamline was my favorite because of how fluid it was compared to the rest.

tankbuster781 responds:

Forgot to respond to this comment, my bad.
Thanks, it was the latest music video at the time.

Baman Piderman Baman Piderman

Funny But In The Stupid Way

The hilarity is funny but in a very stupid sense were it is random. No plot, no characters? I guess i am asking too much but i hope you make more in the sense that it fucking rocked.

Flash Loop Flash Loop

Good

I know that is just a test but it is a very good test and i can't wait for you to submit your next flash

sf vs mk 3 sf vs mk 3

Wow

first off the frame rate is superb and i really like you made a actual battle in your flash instead most other flashes were there is huge energy balls and lazers.

You deserve a 7 just work on fixing the little glitches

Randomness Fight Randomness Fight

has to start somewhere

It is passing, needs more detail and a better frame rate (It was a tiny bit choppy at some parts). This is really good for only your second flash, keep up the good work.

carbuncle34 responds:

The frame rate was 20fps when I made it and in the swf file i saved, but not when i uploaded it.

Animator vs. Animation Animator vs. Animation

Good work

the flash was overall well done and I can clearly see that you put a lot of effort into making it, but there is always room for improvement.

(Pro's)

. You made it look perfectly like it was taking place in flash 04
. Sound effects were perfect when it comes to what you wanted the sound to be like

(Con's)

. It wasn't long enough of a flash and because of that I felt that it came up a little short on that

Overall (9 out of 10)

Imaginary Friend Imaginary Friend

Wow

On a scale of 1 to 10 (10 meaning the highest) you would have a 1,000,000

Mario Vs. Sonic IV Mario Vs. Sonic IV

MY GOD

That was the most suspensful part of the series because i cant belive the action and the degree of humor but atleast the graphics were perfect

All in all it deserves front page

j00bie responds:

yesssssssssssssssssssss

Mario Vs. Sonic III Mario Vs. Sonic III

HAHA

I have to say the fake preloader was funny but a little bit over the top for me.

Graphics:Ok but the check could be smoother

Style: Fine

Sound: Add music for the gag like after 20 min it has a play button and when you press it it goes like a crashing sound

Voilence:This gag doesn't need it

Interactivity: A 4 because of quality

Humor:10 because it was funny and the fact that the screen has a quality button if funny

All in all it is a funny but a little bit over the top for the gag

j00bie responds:

hey a sense of humour this is indeed a rarity.