MarbleBox MarbleBox

- Work Needed -
- A Basic Plot
- Instructions Confusing at First
- Option to Change Graphic Quality

An enjoyable game with no replay value.

Choose Choose

Concept is Good

- Work Needed -
- Art & Animation
- Inventory screen
- Save Points (when it gets longer)
- Make it Longer

The concept is good but the execution wasn't done right.

ThegameboySP responds:

Yeah. I only spent two days on this. I was going to make it longer, but I was getting too bored coming up with ideas, and jokes. I'm not too good with action scripting, I know the basics of it, but still I don't think I could make a inventory screen. Even though, if I make a second one I think I'll make a inventory screen.

Type It II Type It II

Very nice effects

The music was subtle, the effects were minor but plentiful, i like this game because of the amount of little details you put into it.

Icon tutorial Icon tutorial

Very Blunt Tutorial

Next time you make a tutorial, show more then one way to do something. Other then that is is a very decent tutorial if you are new at photoshop.

Myst responds:

Well, I may think about it, but in the first time this tutorial's point was to show a fast and easy way to make tutorial ... and also to show it in a fast way that's easy to get. So I just made it plain simple. Thanks for the review though.

Super Collector Super Collector

OK

It is ok for a flashgame but i know you8 are not new to flash so i gave you a 8. Because graphics were not origonal but not horrible the style is a very common one with the music repetitive. Violence should have blood and i don't like that the big rock dissapers after it hits because it should have atleast i a aniation when it hits you. But the interactivity was simple with the standered arrowkeys and such.

All in all this flash will pass but not get a very high score and not bad.

coolroy responds:

Yup
It's my simplest game ever
I just noticed that I allways script too much and I never get frontpage, I wanted to try more gameplay then scripting.
If you wanna see my complicated games (ofcourse with very high score), see the Kitoma series (Kitoma1, 3 and 4).

Survival Game v1.2 Survival Game v1.2

great

they should talk and maybe more guns like a shotgun and next time you could add more detail

All in all it is a great flash

Field Command 3 Field Command 3

good

great series but nextime if they could talk to eachother then it would boost up the sound rating and maybe some blood but it is a great series and hope the next one comes out soon

Gir's SoundBoard Gir's SoundBoard

great

i have a weakness for invaderzim and i would usually give it a 7 but you found my weakness

Momo-the-Monkey responds:

you will obey....lol

Yuta: Level One Yuta: Level One

good

good but you're story line is bleak

all in all it's a good game

TaroNuke responds: